IGNORED

Snarly Bill Survive the wind?

bryan52577

Just talked to Linda. She said they are fine. The storm hit on the other side of the interstate.
thanks for the concern. i wish i could have talked to you. linda thought i was gone. i was out in the shop getting the bikes ready for the season. i had no i dea that we had the damage we had till late this morning. i called linda from work last night and told her to get the puppy and head for the bathroom. it went right over us and touched down accross the river. massive devistation there in st. louis county, and in illinois. thanks again for all of your concern. we are fine. living in tornado alley is a hit and miss thing every year. i have weathered several tornados. luckily just missed by a hair. :depressed:

don and I were getting ready to call and see if you guys were ok. Been talking about you today and then saw your post that you were ok. So glad to hear it. The pictures on TV showed it was really bad there.

Have had lots of bad weather here lately, but nothing like you got there. Still, we are tired of the rain, winds and tornadoes.

Hope it gets better soon and really glad you all are ok.

Don and Patti

don and I were getting ready to call and see if you guys were ok. Been talking about you today and then saw your post that you were ok. So glad to hear it. The pictures on TV showed it was really bad there.

Have had lots of bad weather here lately, but nothing like you got there. Still, we are tired of the rain, winds and tornadoes.

Hope it gets better soon and really glad you all are ok.

Don and Patti

alot of roads are closed in st. louis county to divert sightseers.we have another line of severe storms coming. the rivers are reaching flood stage, quiver river ,which dumps into the mississippi, is 5 feet below the bridge. i have crossed the bridge with water boiling over it. really scary.

And Paducah KY is about to follow suit. They have raised the flood gates for the first time in several decades. Lots and lots of roads are flooded. Not just real bad here right now, but forecast is not good. More storms, hail, tornadoes predicted for our area tonite. Just gotta hang on...it's gotta get better soon. Right?