IGNORED

These Goldwings get expensive!!!

Midrsv

I thought the Venture was expensive to get set up the way I wanted. This new Wing is going to get even more expensive. After ordering a windshield and a few more things from Wingstuff I've already invested about $1500 in stuff and there are a few more things on my shopping list. Fortunately my wife doesn't watch the bank account too closely. However, it did cost me an evening in Coldwater Creek. That was about as expensive.

Dennis

I thought the Venture was expensive to get set up the way I wanted. This new Wing is going to get even more expensive. After ordering a windshield and a few more things from Wingstuff I've already invested about $1500 in stuff and there are a few more things on my shopping list. Fortunately my wife doesn't watch the bank account too closely. However, it did cost me an evening in Coldwater Creek. That was about as expensive.

Dennis

Awww Dennis your just gettin started when youve spent 6000.00 then talk to me. I look at it this way don't smoke anymore thats 80.00 bucks a week, stopped gambling. If I feel the urge I take 200.00 and spend it on the bike well not anymore but used to:mo money:spend it like ya got it:twing:

"Fortunately my wife doesn't watch the bank account too closely. "

LOL...

She knows my friend, She is just waiting for the right moment to spring it on you...

Perhaps some time in the future when you balk at the idea of new living room furniture, new car, new carpeting etc... so on and so forth ...

You know what they say about a womans memmory...:mo money: Better have fun now:duck:

The cost and wife aside, What window did ya get? I know you been studdyin on it for a while. Infantile minds want to know. Sorry I shouldv'e read the other thread. Nothin like bein stupid and showin it. I would rather have Boomers Pygmies.

Edited by Herb In Texas
read other thread.

Know what you mean about the expense...just put two new tires on the wing...they were "1/2 price"...$463 later they were on the bike...sure glad I saved so much!?

Dang that seems expensive. I haven't priced tires for it yet. Since I mount my own I would hope I could buy a set for $300.

Dennis

The cost and wife aside, What window did ya get? I know you been studdyin on it for a while. Infantile minds want to know. Sorry I shouldv'e read the other thread. Nothin like bein stupid and showin it. I would rather have Boomers Pygmies.

I decided on the F4+4 from F4 Customs. The VR discount saved me the next 3 years VR dues.

Dennis

Dang that seems expensive. I haven't priced tires for it yet. Since I mount my own I would hope I could buy a set for $300.

Dennis

I just got my friend Billy a set of E3S for $309.00 from Motosport..Born date on front 0311 rear 1211 delivered to door

Put cobras on mine. 249.00 front 203.00 rear. amazing what different vendors will do. But the guy I got the front from knew I was in a bind with a ruined Dunlop, and he had it in stock. Ordered the rear from Cycle Gear and with mil. disc. Although the front I had mounted did the rear my self. Paid extra to get it mounted. Now as far as the cobras. First day to ride wet the other day. well, seemed kinda slick. Did not seem to hold the road like I remember the venom did on the venture. Jury still out.

I was wondering about the Cobras. It seems on some of the wing boards people aren't too pleased with the OEM Dunlops which mine has. I'll likely be needing new tires around the middle of July. I haven't been overly impressed with E3s on the Venture and had planned to go back to Avons on it if I had kept it. While I didn't like the OEM Bridgestones on my Venture, it seems that quite a few wing riders do like Bridgestones. Maybe I'll start a tire thread for Wings.

Dennis

I am running the E3S on my wing..they are noisier BUT no problems sticking to the road or handling.The MAIN reason I run the E3S is the load capacity rating on the rear..All the rear tires on wings are rated at 827 LBS with the exclusion of the E3, 992 LBS.I tried a car tire and not impressed at all,I will not use a CT at all now that I have ridden with one.

Dennis

I added up all the accessories and bling on the RSV, and it's close to 5 large new. You're just getting started...... :whistling: