IGNORED

North Alabama Riders St. Jude Challenge...

DragonRider

A little bird has informed me that the North Alabama Road Riders have had their first fund raiser for St. Jude and they feel they have this thing in the bag. The bird didn't tell me how much they raised but I know it was a multi-family yard sale, and I know those things can pull in some dough. We are doing ours by our St. Jude Auctions and money raised by other members and the main contribution comes from Vogel. So lets not let them beat us at our own game. They are a small group of around 35-40 members , and they are all concentrated together in Al. That makes it easy for them to do things together. So anything you members can do to help beat this ragtag little group of wing riders, bring it on.:buttkick:

32 members to be exact! We have about 20 active members but those 20 are fired up for this challenge! I cannot discuss the amounts but I can tell you that the ventureriders will have to beat their previous best year to beat the "Ragtags" This may well turn into a real David vs Goliath battle. I will agree that it is a whole lot easier for a small local group to get together and pull in funds but the sheer numbers of the Ventureriders should prove to be the biggest challenge.