IGNORED

Post Wedding Reception Invite

a1bummer

Hey! I would like to send you all an invite to our post wedding reception via this informal post. It will be Memorial Day weekend on Saturday, May 28th in Dallas, Wi. The address is 1855 2 1/2 Ave. Chetek, Wi. 54728. Were having a barn dance, pig roast, DJ, and maybe a bonfire after the Dj is done. Food served at 5pm and DJ starts at 7pm. There will be room for camping. We will also have a couple kegs of High Life, but if you want anything else alcoholic to drink, it's BYOB. It will be outside and in a barn, so please dress casually. Please RSVP with number attending via text to PM or email to theskes@yahoo.com by April 30th so we know how much food to order.

I'll be saving an area for cycle parking somewhere. I hope to meet more of the venturerider gang.

Hope to see you there,

Bill & Jeannie

It will be outside and in a barn, so please dress casually.

Hope to see you there,

Bill & Jeannie

Sweet. :clap2: I just sent my Oshkosh by Gosh Tux to the cleaners.:thumbsup2:

Lookin' forward to it,and I hope we can figure out how to make it that weekend.:scratchchin:

Congratulations, Scooter bob and Karen

• 1 month later...

Might be a change of plans Bill. :(

I've been struggling with a bit of a herniated disc at L5-S1 for a couple months now. Had an MRI sceduled yesterday morn, but a few hours before that, I sneezed and blew it out big time. Off work Wed- next Tues at least, and going on the rack for decrompression therapy tomorrow morning.

Hammerin' 4 hours on the scoot, or even the truck, is most likely out of the question for this weekend, unless the RACK turns out to be a miracle cure tomorrow.:confused24:

Have a great time for us, and best of luck to the both of you, Scooter Bob and Karen

Thanks for the invitation, buddy...but you do realise there are almost 4000 members here? :confused24:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

wish you guys a happy life together.:canada: