IGNORED

Spring

SilvrT

INSTALLING SPRING...

███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.

Install delayed....please wait.

Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Season not found.

Season "Spring" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try again or contact your Weatherman.

(thanks Kerry! LOL)

No kidding.....its snowing right now as I type! Dang it all!

Sarge, I noticed on your map that you haven't been to the one place in the WHOLE Nort' American continent that it has NOT snowed! No I don't mean Texas!:stickpoke:

Sarge, I noticed on your map that you haven't been to the one place in the WHOLE Nort' American continent that it has NOT snowed! No I don't mean Texas!:stickpoke:

That be Hawaii wouldnt it?!

Cause I am pretty sure it snowed everywhere this year for the first time in eons!

HEEEEEYYYYYYY !!!!!!! SilvrT, did you not have snow yesterday on the mainland? Flppin cold on the Island.... very icy bicycle ride to work yesterday over here.... snow in the hills.

Yep ... we had some of that white stuff but there wasn't enuf of it at our house to stay on the ground ... about all there was, was a bit of slush on our deck. I believe some other areas got more tho. It sure rained hard and we recorded the lowest low overnight temp ever for the date at zero celcius.

Supposed to be nice starting today for the next several days tho and I put the insurance on the bike yesterday... woooo hoooo LET'S RIDE!!