IGNORED

Vacumn lines plugged?

Guest scarylarry

yes..

on the right side the plug is on the front and the line is in the rear

on the left side the plug is in the rear and the line is in the front.....

right and left is sitting on the bike

It makes no difference at all - all the vacuum ports have the same vacuum, so those two lines to the AIS valves could be connected to any two of the four. If you look at the lines, you will see that one comes from the front of the bike, so you would generally connect that to the rear vacuum port on the right side, and the other line comes from the rear of the bike, so it will fit best to the front vacuum port on the left.

But like I said at first, it really makes no difference at all - just connect them to whatever port is convenient for you.

Goose

Guest scarylarry
It makes no difference at all - all the vacuum ports have the same vacuum, so those two lines to the AIS valves could be connected to any two of the four. If you look at the lines, you will see that one comes from the front of the bike, so you would generally connect that to the rear vacuum port on the right side, and the other line comes from the rear of the bike, so it will fit best to the front vacuum port on the left.

But like I said at first, it really makes no difference at all - just connect them to whatever port is convenient for you.

Goose

I stand corrected, I was told it did make a difference and that is why I always set the capp one on the end it came off...