IGNORED

New wheels

rickardracing

Replaced the 70's style white wagon wheels with the red and blue pinstripe for some nice aluminum wheels. Now I just need to paint it galaxie blue and raven black to match the bike. Hopefully J-Bird will be at MD so he can pistripe it to match the bike. Let see some your trailers!

found the pod with no hinges or latches on e-bay, made some major mods and added saddlebag hinges, signals and latches from a crashed venture, and keyed it to match my venture ignition and had it painted to match my 03

how many venture parts can you see and count in the pictures??

mike

eusa1....nice paint job! Looks sweet!. Condor, I like the chrome tongue.......got me thinking now.............

Yeah, it's kinda cool. Never seen one like it until I bought this one. It's actually an option listed on their website. Just a little more bling... :)

lets go in together and see if we can find some 5 lug mag rims to fit these trailers?

I have looked all over the net, made lots of calls, and couldn't find anyone who even knew of a source for 8" aluminum 5 lug wheels. 10" is the smallest they go. Finally gave up. Not worth the hastle. I did call the trailer company and talked to them about the mods they did to their current trailer mold to take 10" aluminums, and they said the mold didn't change, they just raised the adjustment on the axel. So I might go that direction if I get inspired again. The PO installed Carlysle High Speed tires on the 8" wheels, and they are taller than other 8" tires. I also have a set of new 8" white spoke wheels. I may go ahead and put the Carlyles on them. At least they'll match the color of the trailer. Another option would be to have the spokes chromed???

been looking at changing the hubs to 4 lug and getting some golf cart wheels.

If I remember correctly all the golf cart wheels are wide. It may cause a problem in handling. And we sure have hi-jacked this thread huh??

Any more trailer pics??