IGNORED

Well, I ain't keepin' up with Tom, but-----

Mel

• 4 weeks later...
Lights look very nice. On those Hoosier night up there it will be seen for sure.:stickpoke:

What brand of hitch do you have on your bike? That may one of my next items.

Looks good! I've found that the Wingstuff website can be addicting. These days I seem to check it as often as VR.

Dennis

Mel,

Your lights are looking great there guy...Guess I have to start catching up...ha

Im not going to add abunch to this GW... I plan on getting another one soon when I find what I am looking for, so I dont want to put a bunch into this one.

Looks good! I've found that the Wingstuff website can be addicting. These days I seem to check it as often as VR.

Same here Dennis...

In fact my order is supposed to arrive here tomorrow according to the Fed-Ex tracker system..

Ordered me a new 4 ft wire harness to match my bushtec trailer connector so that I do not have ot cut and splice wires.

I am also picking up my new updated version Bikemp3 player tomorrow from Bikemp3 (Pete).

He is here in Charleston this weekend for a bike rally and I made arrangements to meet him tomorrow at 11am..he said just look for the biggest brightes largest ORANGE trailer I've ever seen..

Hopefully, I will be wiring it all up Sunday..!!!!!!

Eck, tell us about your tailer. When did you get a Bushtec?

Dennis,

Yes, I bought a used bushtec two weeks ago.

These type trailers have a wierd 6 pin connector and the 6 pins are round, not flat..

I ordered this wire harness from wingstuff..see pic in link:

http://wingstuff.com/pgroup_detail/272_trailer_hitches_racks/32848_bushtec_bike_side_4_harness_for_v2_trailer_hitch/?goto=%2Fpgroup_list%2Fgl1800%2F272_goldwing_trailer_hitches_racks%2Fdes%2F

I already have a flat 4 pin on my GW and I am going to leave it on and just splice in the new 6 pin wire harness that I just got yesterday from wingstuff..

This way, I will have both type connectors hooked up.

A couple years back I made a cooler rack carrier with running and brake lights on it, and it hooks into the reciever hitch. I need the flat 4 pin connector to mate with this cooler rack...

I have to get off this site soon so I can go wire up my bike.. Im having my morning coffee right now and seeing whats up here on the site before I get moving....