IGNORED

Kumho Strike

CaptainJoe

It's over now...

Went to pick up a 165/80R - 15 kumho tire at tire discount in jackson OHIO and they said there were none to be had in their warehouses because of the strike in Korea. Looked it up on the internet when I got back and it says the strike is now over... they had been fighting about a month...

Passenger car tires are gonna start up first so we should be able to get some fresh ones shortly! :mo money:Although a little more expensive?

"The darkside is strong with this one" :Venture:

Ya know guys , I have used Kumhos for years on our VW Beetles and I just got (5) new Nankangs and they seem to be just as good of a tire and the same rating just an FYI

for ya, and a bit cheaper as well , I have noticed that the Kumhos are up to about $69.00 each now, that is if you can even find them.

Jeff

All I gotta say is:

They must have a lot of "Bugs" in Florida

:rotf:

Thanks bigmo54 i got some questions in to ChrissBoggs hopefully I can get one for $50...

Cougar I like the rounded profile of the kumhos, that plus the thick sidewalls make it a better choice. There are at least 5 different tire manuf. that make this size but they are quite different. federal,nexen...