IGNORED

Barons 3" tach

Sideoftheroad

Guest scarylarry

It isn't a barons but goose post a picture of drag tach and it looks great..

Made me back reconsider barons..

Never did. I found one other post a while back where someone took off all the sheating off the wiring and found a broken wire. There is one part to the tach I can't undo to get to all of the wiring so I can't really confirm if there is a broken wire or not.

another option is one made by koso. i have had it for 3 years and it works great. the reason i went with it is because it has a built in water or oil temp in it so it is 2 gauges in one.

Pics? Price? Links where to buy? I would be more looking for volt than I would be for water or oil, but would like to check it out anyway.

here are the pics and links.i bought mine from koso and payed 152.00. i am sure you can get them at your dealer or parts house. i meet a guy at a poker run that had the one. he said he got it for 125.00 from the place that does his service on his bike and he had them put it on. i know koso egt gauges are really popular with the snowmobile racers i see a lot of them using them. i first saw them at a show and talked to the rep a few years ago.

its like anything else you buy, buy a ford and you notice all the fords. they have alot of really neat gauges. i know every once in while that sombody hear is looking for a gear indicator for there bike koso makes them to. the needle looks faded in the pic but it is not , it is lit up, but my cheap camera does take good pics

http://kosonorthamerica.com/

[ATTACH]55389[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]55390[/ATTACH]