IGNORED

Just a few things........

Ok well I ran into a SWEET deal on some close-out stuff at the HD dealer. I have picked up a safety chrome tip for the front fender, some neat lighted fork covers and a seat-pad that measures out to be the right height and width but about 1 inch long. Snagged all of this for 65 bucks!!!

I also have decided to install an axillary power port, but have no idea where to put it, any ideas? Well that is about it for now.

Course you know my wife thought that this was going to be a get it up and running and go, well guess not.LOL. Shaun

Thank You Bongo. Went right out and checked it out. Problem, that is where my mystery switch is located. Decided to replace the switch with my power port. The switch it wired to my fan, but when turned on the fan does not run. There are some more wires running in and out of stuff but no clue what they all are. They are not factory. Someone has hacked the wiring on this bike and now it is a mess. Will be breaking it all down over the weekend to see where the wires go, and why they are there. Shaun

There is an aftermarket setup for making the fan turn on at a lower temperature that sometimes shows up on ebay which is a nice asdsditiopn to make your scoot run cooler, but I really recommend spending some bucks, get your radiator recored, replace the thermostat and flush your cooling system. Not neceassarily in that order...