IGNORED

First Ride

Ottawa

Its 7degrees C and the sun is shinning. So this morning I replaced the fork springs and took off the anti-dives and with the new brace it was a nice day to take a ride!!

The bike preformed above expectations. :dancefool:

Thanks to Condor's super brace and Skydoc's springs and anti-dive covers, this is going to be a good summer for ridding. :cool10:

Now, can any one tell me where I can get a supply of free time and gas money!!!!!

Did the lack of anti-dive make a noticeable difference?

I'm pretty sure the Progressive Springs did :)

I have just done my fork seals and happily discovered that the bike already has Progressives fitted. In the interests of economy I will leave the valves in place for now, and disconnect the wiring.

Was planning on 15 weight oil too.

I have just done my fork seals and happily discovered that the bike already has Progressives fitted. In the interests of economy I will leave the valves in place for now, and disconnect the wiring.

Going to a 15 wgt oil will give you a stiffer ride, and lots more plastic to fix.

Removing the anti-dive should make a difference but I can't say I tested both. They were just ugly anyway. Real easy to change everything and I went with 15 weight oil but I may try something lower next time. What a difference between springs! One would think Yamaha would use something better then the stock springs they used.