IGNORED

Khromewerks Sounds

SilvrT

Took some video while we were out for a ride last Sunday. gives a good idea of what the Khromeweks sound like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpPHqx8HKvw]YouTube - RSMV with Khromewerks mufflers.[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywc5lSK99o0]YouTube - RSMV with Khromewerks mufflers - passin by[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzK6a4_bN0E]YouTube - RSMV with Khromewerks mufflers - In the saddle[/ame]

Edited by SilvrT

Nice; well done. Sounds good!

I don't know about that passing on the double yellow though :no-no-no: :witch_brew:

I've got a set of baron pipes on mine that I can only have on for short rides. Love the sound (not necessarily the volume though) but they get annoying after 1hr+ rides.

I don't know about that passing on the double yellow though :no-no-no: :witch_brew:

The guy was turning right and I slowed enuf to ensure he was starting his turn ... and as you can see, no on-coming traffic within earshot... oh wait, I couldn't hear anything over the Khromewerks anyway LOL!

I do like the video camera, what type is it ??

It's a Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS. Actually a still-shot camera with video capability. Does a pretty decent job I figgure. Got it for the wife for Xmas....(well, maybe I got it for me LOL)

Nice sound. Seem louder than the Bubs but hard to tell.

So do you like them or are they too loud for long rides ?

It was bored out Harleys that you had before Right ?

Brad

I really like the tone of the Khromewerks; however, they are a tad loud ... possibly need repacking as I got them used from another member here. I've been out twice with them so far for 4-5 hour rides.... I find them easier to "hear" than the bored out RK's riding down the slab and pulling some hills. Have yet to test them on a "long" ride as those 2 rides were a lot of stop and go ... speed adjusting, etc. Yesterday I plugged my headset in and was able to listen to the tunes without being too distracted by the muffs so, so far, so good.

I really like the tone of the Khromewerks; however, they are a tad loud ... possibly need repacking as I got them used from another member here. I've been out twice with them so far for 4-5 hour rides.... I find them easier to "hear" than the bored out RK's riding down the slab and pulling some hills. Have yet to test them on a "long" ride as those 2 rides were a lot of stop and go ... speed adjusting, etc. Yesterday I plugged my headset in and was able to listen to the tunes without being too distracted by the muffs so, so far, so good.

Mechanic and I usually do 8 to 10 hour rides, no problem.

But she has a half helmet and uses ear plugs to cut down on wind noise.

She loves the sound of the pipes.

Mechanic and I usually do 8 to 10 hour rides, no problem.

But she has a half helmet and uses ear plugs to cut down on wind noise.

She loves the sound of the pipes.

Mine really likes them too ... even more than I do LOL