IGNORED

A "In Your Best Interest" Warning.....

BoomerCPO

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not talking about "Outlaw" or law abiding Citizen. That a Matter of Perspective. One Man's Hero's is the other one's Terrorist.

I'm talking about a wearing a Cut, a Vest, a Colour, whatever you may call and being Member of a Motorcycle Club with a MC. It's their "Uniform", their Ranks and their Way of Thinking.

Of Course as a non-MC Member, you can wear anything what you want anywhere you like, but you may have to defend your very Right to do so.

I don't get why it's so a big Business for some People. They won't buy a Fake Medal of Honour and wear it with Pride in public, why would they wear a Vest with a large Back Patch and Rockers above and beneath ? It's a Statement, like it or not, so why would one seek Confrontation ? It's like Simon sending Bruce Willis into Harlem, wearing an offending Sign in the third Die Hard Movie, ok, not exactly because you choose what to wear, John MacLane was forced to do that ...

If you think again about it, you may very well also make up a Rocker with "Danger Seeker" on it. Think about it and choose wisely. I said everything i have to add to the Subject.

Good points Squeeze. When I saw this I said I would say nothing and I've said more than I should on this. My fingers are burning and a few here know why but I'll smack my hands now!!!

Guest PlaneCrazy

I had a good laugh reading some of the responses in this thread :) My advice.... you'll probably be able to tell from the person and not from the "MC" or "1%" patches on his vest if he's someone you don't want to mess with. Just use common sense and be respectful.

The riding club I am in has it in their by-laws not to put any rockers on the back of our vests. AFAIK, the SCRC also has that same rule and they are all over the states.

One point to mention, since someone brought up SoA above... There's been cases where people have made up fake Sons of Anarchy vests to wear while riding. That's a very un-wise move as those vests are modeled after the most popular MC clubs and the creator of the TV show has even told people flat out that you are taking your life in your own hands if you decide to wear one of those vests out in public.

I just find it easier to not dress up like criminals.

I have a vest with a couple of silly patches on it. I don't wear it anymore as I do not wish to be associated with those types of people.

I also don't wear my pants around my knees and have gold teeth because I don't want to look like a gangsta.

:confused24:

Guest PlaneCrazy
I just find it easier to not dress up like criminals.

I have a vest with a couple of silly patches on it. I don't wear it anymore as I do not wish to be associated with those types of people.

I also don't wear my pants around my knees and have gold teeth because I don't want to look like a gangsta.

:confused24:

But you'll judge people just like other people already judge those who ride motorcycles?

I wear my vest proudly. It has patches from all the charity events I have worked with or ridden in. It has patches for fundraisers my late wife organized to support our son's army cadet corps and it has my riding clubs patch and chapter on it.

I'm proud to be one of THOSE people.

I'm sure all you vets out there are shaking in your boots. I know I am.:yikes::stickpoke::325:

yeah sure.;)

what I'm saying, exactly. I've read in the news how these guys fight, and I've experienced worse. To the fellow who said my attitude was infantile, and that I only talk tough on the interwebs...try me.

But you'll judge people just like other people already judge those who ride motorcycles?

I wear my vest proudly. It has patches from all the charity events I have worked with or ridden in. It has patches for fundraisers my late wife organized to support our son's army cadet corps and it has my riding clubs patch and chapter on it.

I'm proud to be one of THOSE people.

I have a patch, too. It's on the right shoulder of a old coat hanging in the back of the closet. There's a few other trinkets on it as well. I don't need to see it to remember who I am, though.

what I'm saying, exactly. I've read in the news how these guys fight, and I've experienced worse. To the fellow who said my attitude was infantile, and that I only talk tough on the interwebs...try me.

I rest my case.

Good points Squeeze. When I saw this I said I would say nothing and I've said more than I should on this. My fingers are burning and a few here know why but I'll smack my hands now!!!

Thank you, Dan

I've learned something in this Thread too ... :scratchchin: :doh:

I rest my case.

fella, I back up every word I say, and I have the scars and literature to prove it. If you wanna roll over for someone who pushes dope on your children, go ahead. Not taking a stand against this repugnant behavior is the same as condoning it. Like I said before, I don't wear a vest when riding. I don't belong to a club. I don't need either one of them. I also said that if I somehow found myself in their house, I would abide by their rules. That's only logical. If I'm hassled or threatened, by one of them, or anyone else, while minding my own business, then may God help them.

Folks, it's time for this thread to be locked. When it degenerates to the point that it has become members sniping at each other, then that is when it has gone far enough.

I think that people have made their positions heard on this issue and don't see what else could be added. The information has been put out here. You all have the right to choose how you wish to use it.