IGNORED

N. Georgia Riders!

abnormalwon

Dear Fellow North Georgia riders, Though I was unable to participate in many of the local M&E, I did get to a few and certainly will miss Terry's leadership. One of the reasons I missed was involvement leading a group of riders myself. When I spoke with Terry after his announcement he encouraged me to consider doing both.... at the same time. So after some thought I would like to throw out an invitation. I head up a small group of riders we call COR (Community of Riders) that began out of my church. We ride once a month from March through October as well as our annual January 1st ride. Though we have 30 or 40 who I notify ride dates, we normally have 4 - 12 bikes show up. Our first ride of the year is this coming Saturday (March 19th) and we will be going from Roswell up to Blairsville for lunch and then back to Roswell. We will be meeting at the QT on the corner of Hwy 92 and Maybry Road. Hope to gather by 8:45 with KU at 9. We are a pretty diverse group that like those here simply enjoy the wind on our knees and fellowshipping with others who enjoy the same. Obviously not sure what to expect however the more the merrier and if need be we'll just add some mid pack ride leaders to help keep us together. If you would like to get a better feel for the group feel free to visit our blog at I will try and keep tabs here or you may PM me.

All the best,

Norm

Appreciate the replies, and looking forward to a great ride this Saturday. For anyone interested, if you check out the blog I referenced you will also see the other dates we will be riding for the remainder of the year. I will reach out again prior to our next run.

All the best ya'll,

Norm

Thanks for posting! Always good to meet new riders and share stories. What is your planned route from Roswell to Blairsville? I expect you might come through Dahlonega to Turners Corner? Or through Cleveland? I haven't got anything planned yet, and might be interested in joining you along the way. I live in Cleveland GA.

Be Blessed!

James

Hey James,

haven't confirmed the exact route yet however probably will go through Dahlonaga and to Turners Corner on the ride up. Not sure what time we will be pulling through there but would be glad to do whatever I can to hook up with you. If possible try and pm me and we can swap cell numbers and I can touch base with you say friday.

ATB,

Norm

Dang it, have to work Saturday, although I am thinking of quitting this job and taking a step out into the scary, look mom no safety net, world of self employment! Just quite haven't figured out what God wants outta me! Anyhow excited to see this and will get to one of these rides! Thanks for the blog!!