IGNORED

May be selling my '07 RSV soon...

Midrsv

It's very likely that I'll be selling my '07 RSV and Unigo trailer very soon. I haven't decided if I'll sell them as a package deal or separately. I'll know more this weekend after I talk with a couple of dealers. I'll post to the classifieds when I get the details ironed out. Here are a couple of photos.

Dennis

If I buy it will you deliver it?

Nice looking bike Dennis. How many miles are on it?

It's got 51,000 miles on it. And Yeah, I could price it with delivery included. A ride to CO would be nice :cool10:.

Dennis

Yeah, but how much or a chirp does it have? :Bunny:

I've pretty much resigned myself to living with mine and narrowing my looking down to a Silver 05 (maybe a Black Cherry 06) somewhere close around Colorado with low miles and no chirp... Don't think I'll be finding one soon. :whistling:

So, can you spill the beans as to whether you're looking for something different?

Yeah, but how much or a chirp does it have? :Bunny:

I've pretty much resigned myself to living with mine and narrowing my looking down to a Silver 05 (maybe a Black Cherry 06) somewhere close around Colorado with low miles and no chirp... Don't think I'll be finding one soon. :whistling:

So, can you spill the beans as to whether you're looking for something different?

Not much chirp. I did change to an "I" basket and I don't notice it now. Of course I'm always listening to music anyway.

I'm likely going to be moving to something other than Yamaha.

Dennis

Now I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag yet. I still have some details to work out.

Dennis

I'm guessing it starts with a "B" and ends with a "W" and has only 3 letters. :whistling: But Dennis, if you get away from an RSV what are you going to do with all the cassette tapes???? :rotf:

I'm guessing it starts with a "B" and ends with a "W" and has only 3 letters. :whistling: But Dennis, if you get away from an RSV what are you going to do with all the cassette tapes???? :rotf:

Now that's funny! I hadn't even considered what to do with them. I may have to reconsider.

Dennis

Hey Dennis, hope the 07 RSV sells quick for you. I have been trying to sell or basically give away my 03 RSV for awhile, just a tough market right now. I would almost sell the trailer seperate, because like on my bike, the thousands I have in Accessories does not mean anything. Good Luck, with whatever you ride, always welcome here. Later-