IGNORED

Bildar has a nice bike

muffinman

Well we had a little maintenance day at the Beer Cave today on Bill Darling's bike. Bill brought this bike up to Beers so that I could help him with some wiring issues and a few other things. Mini will post pics later in the day.We left the Muffin shack at 9am and got to the Beer cave at 11:30 Bill arrived at around noon and we got started on the bike.We removed about 20 wires and started over on his rear light bars and switches.We had a great time and a Great meal before we finished the repairs.Bill left around 9 pm and we left a little later and got home at 1:45am.I would say that it as a very succesfull day for all.Thanks to Gene and Becky for the shop and a very good Briskit and thanks Bill for meeting half way.

Till next time.

Jeff

sure wish I lived closer........:whistling:

Eck ,

Imagine this , It is the same distance from your house to mine and also the same distance it is from my house to yours ! :detective:

There are people that do and people that don't is the major objective .:rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

Just razz'n ya there Eck ! The BEER Cave is always open .

Back onto the topic ..............

Once again , we had a Great Time ! As soon as everyone arrived , it was A-holes and Elbows . 1st Gen parts slinging everywhere . Stripped that puppy to the bones . Muffinman strategically cutting wires left and right . Bill ....polishing every little nook and cranny as parts were removed . Me , of course the head stupid-visor , was Muffinman's assistant handing him everything but what he asked for . Bombarding him with questions and non-sense (typical me :rotf:) . But I was in my righteous mind a good beverage and parts fetcher . Even got my hands greasy . You know , there's a lot of oil and grease on them 1st Gens . :stirthepot:

Mini and BEER24/7 did the house stuff . Preparing us men for a full hardy dinner . BBQ Brisket , Pasta Salad , Hot rolls and Green peas . And to boot , Mini made a Pear/apple Pie ! Yummy to say the least ! My mom made a breif visit and brought us homemade fudge .

We put Bill's scoot back together , minus a few parts and extra weight . It is a fine looking peice of machinery . Bill also has a nice trailer , "Chariot" brand I beleive it was . Light as a feather too !

It would have been a pleasure if we had more time though it was on a Sunday . Next time it will be longer if the schedule permits .

Thanks Bill and the Muffin's for coming .

BEER30