IGNORED

all packed but no way......

jlh3rd

to go !......well, i had bike all packed last night, cloths laid out for the morning, all i had to do was get dressed, plug in my heated gear and hit the road for daytona, wanted to be moving by 6..................get up, look out window.....SNOW....and frozen streets......which means slush and salt later.......i hate winter....

to go !......well, i had bike all packed last night, cloths laid out for the morning, all i had to do was get dressed, plug in my heated gear and hit the road for daytona, wanted to be moving by 6..................get up, look out window.....snow....and frozen streets......which means slush and salt later.......i hate winter....

winter sucks!:D

Winter came back fast didn't it. I spent four days sitting out in the late afternoon on my deck having cocktails in a t-****. Yesterday I had to put three layers on and pull a ski cap over my ears. Boy I thought we were into riding weather for a minute but bye bye. Maybe next week.:think:

I am really sorry to read about this so called "winter". I don’t care for the cold but then I don’t care for the extreme hot either. I am suppose to leave out Thursday morning from Charlotte and meet up with DaMoose outside of Columbia SC. Right now it looks like I might be wearing rain gear with warm layers underneath.

If and when you do decide to leave be safe and ride cautiously. I have heard of lots of bikes on the road going down and also the fact of cops know about this event and always post more patrol officers.

Ride safe and enjoy.

Went for a recon ride saturday morning @ 09:30 09:45 stopped for a starbucks breakfast about 20 minutes then hit the road. Morning was with light scattered showers, it stopped, about 48 degrees. Rode to Bandera, Leaky then onto Camp Wood for a nice BBQ lunch at about 12:30. Nice lunch, headed back to Leaky then to Utopia, Hondo then home at about 16:00 hrs Great COOL ride, my bike sidecar and my wife and the temp did not get above 60 degrees.

Rick A.:thumbsup2:

Went for a recon ride saturday morning @ 09:30 09:45 stopped for a starbucks breakfast about 20 minutes then hit the road. Morning was with light scattered showers, it stopped, about 48 degrees. Rode to Bandera, Leaky then onto Camp Wood for a nice BBQ lunch at about 12:30. Nice lunch, headed back to Leaky then to Utopia, Hondo then home at about 16:00 hrs Great COOL ride, my bike sidecar and my wife and the temp did not get above 60 degrees.

Rick A.:thumbsup2:

48 was about as warm as it got yesterday. When we left at 10AM it was 39 .... a nice, very cool day of riding to say the least but the PMS treatment was worth it.

to go !......well, i had bike all packed last night, cloths laid out for the morning, all i had to do was get dressed, plug in my heated gear and hit the road for daytona, wanted to be moving by 6..................get up, look out window.....SNOW....and frozen streets......which means slush and salt later.......i hate winter....

We haven't seen bare ground since last October and it doesn't look like we'll see bare ground for at least another month. :(

I hope I get to spend as much time on the bike this summer as I've spent on the snow plow this winter...:fingers-crossed-emo