IGNORED

Tires.....need some.....$$$ short

royalstar09

OK so I have these two tires. They are 1,000 mile take offs in perfect condition from my bike. Now I know that the factory dunlops are not the first pick of the litter. BUT if their is a member down on their luck, and needing tires please let me know. I dont want someone who needs tires but cannot afford them to do without, or ride an unsafe bike. Look I know times are hard for lots of folks. Do not be so proud that you ride on bald tires or not ride, or be to proud to speak up.

F- Dunlop 150/80-16 D404F

R- Dunlop 150/90-B15 D404

Edited by royalstar09

OK so I have these two tires. They are 1,000 mile take offs in perfect condition from my bike. Now I know that the factory dunlops are not the first pick of the litter. BUT if their is a member down on their luck, and needing tires please let me know. I dont want someone who needs tires but cannot afford them to do without, or ride an unsafe bike. Look I know times are hard for lots of folks. Do not be so proud that you ride on bald tires or not ride, or be to proud to speak up.
thanks for letting people in our club know about the tires you have to offer. I hope that someone in need will step up and get new tires if they need them. Great offer on your part!!! Thanks for posting it, makes the site even better to know that people like you are looking out for the members. :cool10: DanC

Yep just put an E3 on the back this week. People around here think their tire changers are made of Gold and one person wanted $55.00 to mount and Balance if I bought the tire somewhere else! Wound up costing me $175.00 for a mv85B15 Elite 3 Dunlop where I could have bought the tire online shipped for $130.00. Then I found a moto shop here that has a tire changer and balance machine that said they will do my tires for $20.00. I was ready to just buy a manual changer and do it my self,but 20.00 is reasonable and I will try them first. Thanks for letting me vent some.

My BL does a lot of crotch rocket work out of his garage so he was kind enough to order some Michelin Continentals for me. (Much improved over the 404's) When they came in I threw the wheels in the trunk and drove up to his place, pickin' up a 12 on the way of course. Changed them out and balanced in no time. I figure if he can run 130MPH on his R1 I should be good at 80 :cool10: