IGNORED

Who meets where and when??

royalstar09

Im in North East Missouri and have a great interest in making some trips to rallys, or whatever that the wife and I can enjoy. Where are these meets located at? How can I keep up with them. Hopeing to find events within a few hundred miles.

Just click on the calendar button above here and read through the links on there. It'll show all of the Meet & Eats and rides that people have posted up there. Feel free to join in on one of them, meet some great people and have a good time!

Just click on the calendar button above here and read through the links on there. It'll show all of the Meet & Eats and rides that people have posted up there. Feel free to join in on one of them, meet some great people and have a good time!

Thank you. I have spent countless hours on here so far and just need direction from time to time. Much appreciated :bighug:

You can also click on to the Meets and Eats Forum as not all of these get posted on the calendar.

One of the biggest besides the International in Cody Wyoming is Freebird's Maintenance Day that Annie mentioned. It will be Jun 4th and it is a great time! Some people actually still work on bikes that day...

Wife and I are having a meet n eat May 21st. You can see it on the calendar. We are about 4 hrs from St Louis, if that's your area. Would be glad to meet you and the wife. Snarley Bill is from that area and he and his wife are coming (if you want someone to ride with).

Don's MD in June is also a great event. One not to be missed!

Hope to see you.

Don

Wife and I are having a meet n eat May 21st. You can see it on the calendar. We are about 4 hrs from St Louis, if that's your area. Would be glad to meet you and the wife. Snarley Bill is from that area and he and his wife are coming (if you want someone to ride with).

Don's MD in June is also a great event. One not to be missed!

Hope to see you.

Don

I seen that, got all excited, then wife reminded me with all our snow days the kids are still in school :(

Post a ride!! get a game plan together, route, place to eat, set a date and Post it.... Members will come out of the wood work, great way to get to meet folks and alwayalot of fun!!

That I can do. :cool10: