IGNORED

NewEnough - If only they were a dealer

RedRider

I ordered a pair of First Gear Air Overpants from New Enough. Got the tall version and tried them on. Wow, they were long as I stood there. I proceeded to call NewEnough to order the standard length and get a return number for the tall length pants. I returned the talls, received the standard lengths, NewEnough quickly credited my account.

With me so far???

I then proceeded to go for a ride with the standard length pants. They were too short once I sat on the bike. Needed the talls. SH*T - already returned them. I then reordered the talls, got a return number for the standards, and waited for them to come in. Once the talls arrived, I tried them on - while sitting on the bike - and they fit great.

Returned the standard length pants, NewEnough credited my account.

Bottom line - I was a customer from Hell (although I recognized I was in the wrong and was nice to them while explaining my being a Numbskull). NewEnough was polite, professional, and only laughed a little bit when I explained my perdicament. The dollars were properly and promptly evened up, and all is great with the world.

THIS IS A COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH - THEY ARE GREAT!!!

More will be purchased from them. BTW, the First Gear Overpants are pretty nice.

RR

More will be purchased from them. BTW, the First Gear Overpants are pretty nice.

RR

That's what you think. The next time you call to order they will check the caller id and won't pickup the phone. :rotf::rasberry:

I have never tried to return anything to New Enough (I test my gear while sitting on the bike :whistling:). It is nice to know they handle returns and re-returns fast and painlessly.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That's what you think. The next time you call to order they will check the caller id and won't pickup the phone. :rotf::rasberry:

I have never tried to return anything to New Enough (I test my gear while sitting on the bike :whistling:). It is nice to know they handle returns and re-returns fast and painlessly.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I will always test my gear while sitting on the bike from now on.

RR

Great dealer. I have bought several things from them. Had to return one item that would have been too small for Marilyn. No problems. They have great service and great deals in there closeout sections. Last years stuff but is still new to me so why pay for the newest when I'm gonna wear it for years anyhow.

They were great with me as well. I ordered a helmet from them using their sizing chart. I am reluctant to order things online that have to fit the human body as there is a chance that they won't and then have to be sent back.

Anyway; the helmet fits great and service was fast.

Cheers;

Rod.