IGNORED

Calling All VRChat "Alumni" and new members

Yama Mama

I was suppose to join in on the festivities last night but our club meeting lasted a lot longer than I had expected. We were installing new officers and I was appointed 2nd Road Lt. I mostly ride tail-gunner because I ride a bike with a sidecar, so I am usually bring up the rear anyway so now they just made it official.

Rick Ashley

I was suppose to join in on the festivities last night but our club meeting lasted a lot longer than I had expected. We were installing new officers and I was appointed 2nd Road Lt. I mostly ride tail-gunner because I ride a bike with a sidecar, so I am usually bring up the rear anyway so now they just made it official.

Rick Ashley

Dear 2nd Road Lt.,

Please "bring up the rear" into the chat room anytime.

Or be the first one in next time. We had fun hope you stop by.

Yama Mama:ice_congrats-vi6886

I couldn't keep up! Maybe next time I will will be able to. My old mind doesn't work that fast!

With the speed of my typing, by the time I get done typing an answer, everyone forgot the question as it has scrolled up and off the page.

You pros are just to fast..........

At least I have a 1st gen so I can do something fast.:stirthepot:

With the speed of my typing, by the time I get done typing an answer, everyone forgot the question as it has scrolled up and off the page.

You pros are just to fast..........

At least I have a 1st gen so I can do something fast.:stirthepot:

Haha, those girls are definitely fast on their posts. :hihi:

UNDERSTAND??? Is this required??:duck:

No never has been and I'm pretty sure the rules haven't changed. Actually we don't have rules in chat, so I'm not sure where I was gonna go with that. Hmmmmm anyone else have any ideas. Or are you confused, not yet? Well let me try harder.

Ok what was the question?:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

If I may assist in answering this question, first of all I think that mini is right there are no rules in chat.

Secondly, if we type too quickly we are sorry. We try to slow down, I personally apply vaseline to the keys to try to slow down my typing. Then of course, I wear oven mits to keep the heat from burning my fingertips.

Seriously, I think I missed the question. Mini is correct

there are no real rules in chat, if there were we would have both been kicked off years ago.

Yama Mama