IGNORED

I'll Swap Ya!!!!!!

Aussie Annie

Well Dan you need to sit still for a bit and put that leg up. You been doing too much on it haven't you? Take care of yourself 'cause Annie will want to meet you and you'll need to be able to get to MD.

Oh we'll be in the 50's tomorrow and the 60's for the weekend. That should melt all this white stuff.

Margaret

I wish we had some white stuff to trade you........

Not really, I lied.

You can keep that heat, I can dress for the cold and be comfortable, In the heat you can only take so much off and then you get arrested.

I had an opportunity once for an all expense paid 3 week trip to OZ in January, It took a lot of finagling to talk my way out of it.

Still glad I stayed home, it got up to around 140°F and the trip was to fix the AC system. That meant 140 in the shade, next to an 8,000+ HP diesel engine, WORKING on the AC.:happy-emoticon::225:

I usually head for cover and find AC when it gets over 70, I keep the AC in my house set at 67.

I wish we had some white stuff to trade you........

Not really, I lied.

Are you sure you lied Jeff?:confused24:

I've been doing some work getting my Venture Snowmobile ready, and it looks like I can't even test ride it in the back yard today 'cus the snow has disappeared.:bang head:

Oh well, Guess I'll have to take the other Venture out instead.:Venture:

Don't get roasted Annie, lookin' forward to meeting you next summer.:banana:

Later, Scooter Bob

Well Dan you need to sit still for a bit and put that leg up. You been doing too much on it haven't you? Take care of yourself 'cause Annie will want to meet you and you'll need to be able to get to MD.

Oh we'll be in the 50's tomorrow and the 60's for the weekend. That should melt all this white stuff.

Margaret

I'll be at MD!! Something about a cane Duel?? I haven't been pushing it that hard Mini just seems like I catch every bug there is anymore???

Annie:

I'm guessing you don't see snow even in your winter. If you do it is for a few moments and don't stick around. Now I actually like the change in seasons. Not that I like to shovel snow but it makes me appreciate the good days more. Also gives me a reason to tear the scoot down. I'm not riding for 4 months anyhow. For 10 years my wife and I spent every winter on a snowmobile. It was fun but getting very expensive for the few weeks that the trails were open. This year is looking better than we've had for a long time for that pastime.

Wayne

Some snow for our heat :doh:

First four days of the New Year we are going to be hit with stinkin' hot weather..40C [104F] :crying::crying::crying:

Are you sure about that? It's -8F here and we've got about 2+ feet of snow on the ground, but at least the wind and snow have stopped for now. Wind-Chill has been running -30 to -35F for the past two days!:cold:

The way this winter is going it will likely be May before I can:Venture: again.