IGNORED

Xbox Kinect (just the sensor)

sarges46

Is there any left in the US??? Nothing here in Canada...it sells right out of the shipping crate it seems!

If I could get my hands on one for a Christmas gift for the kids it would be great. The ebay ones are way way out of what the stores are selling them. 149 is the usual cost at best buy etc.

We are currently stalking EB games here in town but they never seem to get that shipment in when they say they will get it!

Rick,

If you can't find one closer, I just checked with our lovcal Best Buy Store here. Tyey tell me that have plenty in stock. $149.99 plus sales tax. If you want me to, I can pick up one and ship it to you. Probably UPS would be best. But they put it into customs in Wpg and I don't know how long it takes to get out..

Anywhoo, let me know.

If your getting anything sent up from the US have it shipped by USPS , theres no brokerage fees and sometimes no duties or taxes

I agree.... never use UPS ... they are a real PITA to deal with imho ... unless you're a business and even then it can be a real hassle shipping across the border.