IGNORED

MP3 to AUX cord

Do they make an adapter cord that will go from a standard earplug connector that go to the AUX jack of my '99??? Male on both ends. It's probably the same one everyone else is using to plug in their IPods into the system, and if it is, where do I find one?? :confused07:

OK...OK, I get it.... :) For some reason I thought the Aux plug in the dash was a larger variety. Thanks for the help guys..... :thumbsup2:

The Streetpilot c550 I have includes an MP3 player, and bluetooth to connect a cell. All audio is broadcast thru the adapter cord, even the voice directions and incoming caller. Just plug the whole system into the head set of the helmet. The only problem is I can't talk back to the caller using the head set... I think???. Audio only. Except the GPS also has an audio mike plug. I'm thinking that I may be able to get a small mike and tape it to the inside of the helmet and I'd be able to listen to music, talk on the CB, and talk on the cell phone.

Hey, it's been cold and it's raining. What else can I do but hibernate and daydream... :draming:

Edited by Condor

OK...OK, I get it.... :) For some reason I thought the Aux plug in the dash was a larger variety. Thanks for the help guys..... :thumbsup2:

The Streetpilot c550 I have includes an MP3 player, and bluetooth to connect a cell. All audio is broadcast thru the adapter cord, even the voice directions and incoming caller. Just plug the whole system into the head set of the helmet. The only problem is I can't talk back to the caller using the head set... I think???. Audio only. Except the GPS also has an audio mike plug. I'm thinking that I may be able to get a small mike and tape it to the inside of the helmet and I'd be able to listen to music, talk on the CB, and talk on the cell phone.

Hey, it's been cold and it's raining. What else can I do but hibernate and daydream... :draming:

Not sure if it works with the c550, but BuddyRich makes a cable that connects the mic to the audio system. He said it would work with the Zumo and the Nuvi. Might want to check with him, high ratings from users on his product.

Not sure if it works with the c550, but BuddyRich makes a cable that connects the mic to the audio system. He said it would work with the Zumo and the Nuvi. Might want to check with him, high ratings from users on his product.

Thanks for the heads up... forgot about that. I'll check with Buddy and see what he thinks. The StreetPilot and the Zumo are very similar in features...

I went ahead and picked up one of BuddyRich's cords so that I can not only hear the GPS/MP3/Cell Phone audio, but can use the in helmet mic to talk on the phone. He originally made them for the Zumo, but the StPilot has the same set up. This way I can do everything on both the bike system and the GPS.

the wing comes with it in the left side pocket my phone even rings trough the speakers:twing:

Thanks for this posting...I just got a Wing and was wondering if the Zumo would work...just power and Aux hookup, huh? Super!

Can you also answer the call and talk through the headsets and mic?

Edited by Aimhigh
add another question.