IGNORED

Tank bag for an RSV

Any of you guys out there ever fitted a tank bag to your mount? Having traded my Pan European in for my 2000 RSV I was left with a brand new Baglux bag but no way of getting a tank bag cover for it to fit on (Baglux don't make one for an RSV). I've tried to see if anything else in the Baglux range might fit ie Kawa, Suzi etc but no luck. Any ideas?

:bagpipes-emoticon:

Hey there:

I type this as we sit with about 1 foot + of snow already on the ground and more coming.

I bought my 01 2nd hand and the guy included a Yamaha tank bag with it.

Fits very nice and I used it this summer on a 5800 k trip. Very happy with it.

Attaches to the tank via magnets and they were sufficienly covered with material so as not to scratch the tank.

Good luck with your search.

Jinx:snow2:

Thanks guys for the info. We have those magnet type bags here in the UK, indeed I have a small one that I could use on the tank. What I was hoping for was if anyone knew how close in shape an RSV tank was to some of the more common bikes that Baglux might supply a tank cover for. Short of finding a dealer who firstly has some tank covers in stock and, secondly, is prepared to try them on my tank, I'm a bit stuck. Baglux have been no help here so I'm hoping for inspiration on this one.

Thanks everyone again.