IGNORED

cushman up date

Snarley Bill

well i'm way ahead on my winter project. the drive train and engine is all mounted after much machining, fabricating, and welding. had to lengthen the frame 2" to fit the new engine and automatic transmission in. like putting 10 lbs. of crap in a 5lb bag. the body which was hammered from one end to the other, is almost ready for the paint shop, i had to fabricate and weld in some new panels. i have to disassemble it and send the body off for paint, and paint the frame. then i can start the final assembly. it should look almost original at first glance accept for the oversize aluminum wheels and front disc brake. another cushman sleeper will hit the road this winter. i'm hoping for a cruising speed around 65 or 70 mph.. got an idea for a small trailer to tow behind and taking a cross country trip with my buddy on his cushman eagle that i built for him. pics to come soon, i hope. bill:2133:

Sounds very cool Bill, can`t wait for pics!!

well i'm way ahead on my winter project. the drive train and engine is all mounted after much machining, fabricating, and welding. had to lengthen the frame 2" to fit the new engine and automatic transmission in. like putting 10 lbs. of crap in a 5lb bag. the body which was hammered from one end to the other, is almost ready for the paint shop, i had to fabricate and weld in some new panels. i have to disassemble it and send the body off for paint, and paint the frame. then i can start the final assembly. it should look almost original at first glance accept for the oversize aluminum wheels and front disc brake. another cushman sleeper will hit the road this winter. i'm hoping for a cruising speed around 65 or 70 mph.. got an idea for a small trailer to tow behind and taking a cross country trip with my buddy on his cushman eagle that i built for him. pics to come soon, i hope. bill:2133:

hey Bill

check out this little trailer may be just what you need

http://www.royalenfields.com/2009/03/surprise-inder-trailer-holds-lot-of_06.html

just looked in ebay if you look up pav trailer and inder trailer you will find one of each listed right now

post some pic's soon :thumbsup2:

dray

Edited by dray

Bill,

I also am looking forward to seeing your pix. After seeing in person the other one you built, I know it will be awesome. Who knows, maybe I'll even get down your way this coming spring/summer and see it in person.

Do you allow your buddies to "test ride"? I've always wanted to ride a 65mph cushman!:big-grin-emoticon:

Joe

Bill,

I also am looking forward to seeing your pix. After seeing in person the other one you built, I know it will be awesome. Who knows, maybe I'll even get down your way this coming spring/summer and see it in person.

Do you allow your buddies to "test ride"? I've always wanted to ride a 65mph cushman!:big-grin-emoticon:

Joe

joe, you can ride it any time.