IGNORED

so much to be thankful, for

hipshot

just thought i'd take a second to say "thank you" to all my REAL friends, here.

over coffee , this morning , i was "counting " up some of my blessings, and all of you wonderful people on this site floated to the near top of my list.

so to all my real friends, HAPPY THANKSGIVING", in advance.

probably won't be able to be here tomorrow.

oh, redneck - - - - - that goes for you too, i guess!

just jt

JT,Happy Thanksgiving to you also..I was just sitting here and in the last 2 days 3 of my good friends from this site has called to see if I need any help since I am down with my left arm,(Operated on a few days ago). I have declined so far but it is nice to know that I have friends that will drive 200+ miles to give me a hand.Id mention their names but knowing them as I do thet are not in it for that so I will just say "Thanks" to everyone. I know where you are coming from JT.

I feel I have a lot to be thankful for also. A year ago I was just starting on what ended up being a divorce after a 41 year marriage and I am happy everything has turned out for the best. I ended up with the house, cars, motorcycle along with garage and lots of tools and best of all a little sanity still left. She is now down in Alabama with her family and plans on staying and I think that is best for all.

So, when I compare last year at this time with this year, I am doing pretty good.

I also know I have a real big family here that has helped me get thru all this and I will always be thankful for that. I hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

RandyA