IGNORED

It was time for a new ride

tsigwing

My son is turning 16 this weekend, so he is inheriting the 1999 Jeep Wrangler that I use for bad weather transportation. I am getting my wifes 2004 GMC Sierra for my bad weather vehicle and the wife got...

Its a 2011 Camaro SS/RS SS2, manual 6 speed with sunroof and factory Hurst shifter. Not a bad little commuter.

Edited by tsigwing

My Brother in law just ended up buying a new car. Challenger Hemi. Quite the change for him.

He drove Crown Vic's for years, then bought a new Lincoln. He gave his son the Vic (his first car) when he bought the Lincoln. He brings the hemi home and gave his son the Lincoln. (shall I say much to the kids disappointment)

The kid is already working on his dad by leaving printouts around the house for new Luxury cars. I know his game plan. LOL!

But the kid does pull the hemi out to the end of the driveway about 5 days a week and wipes it down. I can only guess how many girls from his school drive by their house every day.

The BIL ain't whining. The hemi is spotless. Except for the drool spots.

But that Camero would most certainly trip my trigger. Nice ride.

Mike

Come on now guys ... Just how bad could the weather get in Texas?:rain2::256:

Sweet car though... I'm thinking she got the better part of that deal.

:happy65:What a Luck Lady!:clap2:

it could get all the way down into the mid 70's

My son is turning 16 this weekend, so he is inheriting the 1999 Jeep Wrangler that I use for bad weather transportation. I am getting my wifes 2004 GMC Sierra for my bad weather vehicle and the wife got...

Its a 2011 Camaro SS/RS SS2, manual 6 speed with sunroof and factory Hurst shifter. Not a bad little commuter.

I like the new camaros but not the 80's up they sucked now get back to the 70s NICE

I drove both the Challenger R/T and the 2011 Mustang GT and I liked them both, but the wife like the Camaro the best. I liked them all, and probably the Challenger the most based on styling, but it is definately the slowest, unless you step up to the SRT8 and it is quite a bit more expensive.