IGNORED

hate myself

warriorhoneybee

ronherny4 had a bunch of parts listed one of them being milled carb covers which i wouldnt buy last night,now i hate myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o well easy come easy go next time i wont delay. nice rad cover,rear brake res cover,led tail light etc. ebay has rear foor boards for bid 80 dollars and i think list is about 219.00 to 265.00 but one has bubbles.think i'll go for them

Well...to be honest...it was those air box covers that prompted me to buy the carb covers...I mean....after I bought the air box covers, they were begging for the other matching bling. :)

I will be selling a pair of smooth air box covers but the chrome is flaking in several places. I was planning to put them on Ebay. They would have to be re-chromed though if they are to look good.

Well...to be honest...it was those air box covers that prompted me to buy the carb covers...I mean....after I bought the air box covers, they were begging for the other matching bling. :)

I will be selling a pair of smooth air box covers but the chrome is flaking in several places. I was planning to put them on Ebay. They would have to be re-chromed though if they are to look good.

Maybe I should buy them? Peg said I was flaking in several places as well? :think:

:rotfl: