IGNORED

School tells boy to remove The Flag from bike.

royalstarjac

This would have been absolutely unthinkable when I was growing up. What is wrong with this country?

http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl-americanflagbike11122010,0,3045879.htmlstory

Here are the names and contact info for the school officials, in case anyones interested.

Denair Unified School District Superintendent

Edward Parraz AT: 209-632-7514

eparraz@dusd.k12.ca.us

‎3460 Lester Road

Denair, CA 95316

Fax (209) 632-9194Office (209) 632-7514

(209) 632-7514

x1202 - Superintendent, Human Resource Department (Ed Parraz, Superintendent / Jody Jorge)

x1206 - Assistant Superintendent of Business Services (Judy Sylvester)

x1304 - Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services and Charter Schools (Carol Hammond)

Edited by royalstarjac

This would have been absolutely unthinkable when I was growing up. What is wrong with this country?

http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl-americanflagbike11122010,0,3045879.htmlstory

Here are the names and contact info for the school officials, in case anyones interested.

Denair Unified School District Superintendent

Edward Parraz AT: 209-632-7514

eparraz@dusd.k12.ca.us

‎3460 Lester Road

Denair, CA 95316

Fax (209) 632-9194Office (209) 632-7514

(209) 632-7514

x1202 - Superintendent, Human Resource Department (Ed Parraz, Superintendent / Jody Jorge)

x1206 - Assistant Superintendent of Business Services (Judy Sylvester)

x1304 - Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services and Charter Schools (Carol Hammond)

Ya beat me to it!!!

Taking action on this as a private citizen is all well and good!!!

I would NOT expect the Patriot Guard to become involved in any way with this issue. That is NOT what we are about folks.

With Respect to all.......Boomer

i personally believe that the flag is everyone duty to respect it and show honor.. also this country was founded on christianity.. i believe that is part of our country;s problem today. now i am not picking you boomer but usin this post to personaly post my view... i mean no offense by this. so please donot take this as such..

The school has backed down.:no-no-no:

After being contacted by FOX40 Friday morning, Denair's Superintendent says Cody will be allowed to keep the flag on his bike. He told FOX40 he and the school are patriotic, but their main priority is keeping students safe; the school will focus on the students who are causing uprisings. Riding a bike is still not allowed on school campus, but when Cody rides his bike to school he can now fly the flag.