IGNORED

Frogg Togg SERVICE

Marcarl

Just a note to let you know about excellent service.

Marca split the zipper on her Frogg Togg Jacket. We had bought our suits at Hully Gully in London last year, but didn't have the reciepts any more. I emailed FT with my problem and within a day a got a note back stating their policy, and that they had experinced problems with zippers being too light and coming apart, so I could ship the jacket back to them and the would see what could be done. So that's just what I did. Here comes the fun part, I shipped via Expedited Parcel, Canada Post. Put it in the mail on Oct 12, it arrived in Mississauga the day following, and sat there until Oct 24 at which time it progressed to International shipping and finally left Canada on the 25, arriving at FT on the first.

I then informed FT that the item had arrived, finally, and they weren't impressed, but told me that the turn around would be 2 weeks, and so not to expect it any sooner. I told them I understood. Yesterday,,,,, a package was delivered,,,,(about 1 week after it arrived at their place, and in that time they even fixed it it ) the same jacket with a new upgraded zipper,,,,, no charge Mr Norg, pleasure doing business with you, have a great day.

THANKS FROGG TOGGS for the excellent service, and for making up lost time on the part of Canada Post.

I will buy FT again, but not Canada Post

Marca split the zipper on her Frogg Togg Jacket.

I will buy FT again, but not Canada Post

You mean Marca's zipper split while you were tugging on it.

But don't you already own part of Canada Post :think: Maybe you should teach them Customer Service. :rotf:

BRad

You mean Marca's zipper split while you were tugging on it.

But don't you already own part of Canada Post :think: Maybe you should teach them Customer Service. :rotf:

BRad

I would if I thought it would help, annnnnddddd if I had all day to deal with: push 1 push 2 push 5, and then get disconnected,,,, and when you try again, you may get a real someone who really doesn't know anything and can only say that someone else will call you back when they find them in India.