IGNORED

headsets

armyvet

Can anyone advise??

I've been thinking of buying the yamaha helmet headsets but need a question answered first. When the headset is plugged in does the music from the radio play through the headset or the the bike speakers?

Thanks

I didn't have very good luck with the cheap J&M headsets like the ones that Yamaha sells. Sierra Electronics had them for less then $75 but every set I've had usually ends up having problems with the patch cord. On the advise of my good friend Tom I just bought two sets of the J&M Elite 584 from Sierra Electronics.

I didn't have very good luck with the cheap J&M headsets like the ones that Yamaha sells. Sierra Electronics had them for less then $75 but every set I've had usually ends up having problems with the patch cord. On the advise of my good friend Tom I just bought two sets of the J&M Elite 584 from Sierra Electronics.

I really like mine Gary..I have to keep my volume(Intercom)way down and it is sure nice!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scarylarry
Uuummm...didn't your bike come with a manual?? I think thats why they make them for cars and motorcycles...So you know how to operate it... Good luck with headsets...The more you pay for them, the better they will sound...

Maybe he didn't get a owners manual when he got the bike, who knows...

It was a simple question.