IGNORED

Hip didn't rat me out

Rattlesnake

I thought for sure he would rat on me to you guys ,guess he was to busy riding my KZ 1000 . I didn't get the Venture but I did get a H D Ultra Classic. It is a nice ride rode it 500 plus miles over the weekend and love it. Got to get used to the difference in balance thought between it and the Police bike.

Ron

Oh don't let him off the hook just yet. He sang like a bird or was it squealing like a rat. just do a little searching and you will find where he questioned your intelligence and made other accusations. I can't say it was totally unwarranted with you riding a harley.

Good luck I hope you enjoy it do me a favor and blow the plastic off that first gen for me.

Oh don't let him off the hook just yet. He sang like a bird or was it squealing like a rat. just do a little searching and you will find where he questioned your intelligence and made other accusations. I can't say it was totally unwarranted with you riding a harley.

Good luck I hope you enjoy it do me a favor and blow the plastic off that first gen for me.

thanks a bunch, mike!

with friends like you - - - - - - !

oh and by the way, you KNOW that they don't make a production run harley, that will out run a 1st gen!

can't fool ron, either. he has ridden my bike!

lol

just jt

I thought for sure he would rat on me to you guys ,guess he was to busy riding my KZ 1000 . I didn't get the Venture but I did get a H D Ultra Classic. It is a nice ride rode it 500 plus miles over the weekend and love it. Got to get used to the difference in balance thought between it and the Police bike.

Ron

NOPE!!!!

the keys to your bike , have not been out of the house, since late Friday evening.

ain't had any time off.

i think my last day off, was Sunday before last.

just jt

.......................................................................................

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You crack me up, Mike!!!

Ron that is one sweet bike you have there. Sure is a pretty HD , Ed a friend down the road from us has one but a few years older I think anyway he loves his bike, they go all over the country on theirs with no problems. He said its like riding a cadillac with two wheels

Buddy