IGNORED

Weather update with a 2006 Yamaha FJR 1300

E-Fishin-C

I wanted to see how effective the electric windshield and the pop out side louvers do in -10C weather

Took the scoot for a 50 km ride, I was impressed with the wind protection but 50kms would it max.I was wearing Felt jeans and a Joe Rocket jacket with the inner lining. Most of the wind I noticed was blowing on the pelvic area. I should have wore my ski-doo suit

The hands got cold even with my Ski-doo gloves .Im going to get the Suzuki Storm Hand Guards that attach to the handle bars.

Now I have to get a Block Heater and Studs onto the tires and Training Wheels :Laugh:

The hands got cold even with my Ski-doo gloves .Im going to get the Suzuki Storm Hand Guards that attach to the handle bars.

I saw a guy the other day with a stratoliner. He had four of those big ice bucket scoops that are about 8" long and 4" wide. Two were strapped to the handle bars and two by the foot pegs. Guess it worked or he would have taken them off, because it looked ridiculous

BRad

Unlike you Charlie, I try to limit my riding to anything above freezing weather. Last year I indulged and bought some better snowmobile gloves from Mark's Work Wearhouse. What a difference! Never had cold hands yet with these particular gloves.