IGNORED

Left and Right Speakers Do Not Play The Same Tune!

So, both my dash speakers and headset speakers play a different tune. It is same whether on the radio or throught the cassette adaptor.

Left dash speaker and left headset speaker = engine noise

Right dash speaker and right headset speaker = music

I have put space between the spark plug wires and any wires. The wires are the NGK set off of ebay.

What is wrong?

So, both my dash speakers and headset speakers play a different tune. It is same whether on the radio or throught the cassette adaptor.

Left dash speaker and left headset speaker = engine noise

Right dash speaker and right headset speaker = music

I have put space between the spark plug wires and any wires. The wires are the NGK set off of ebay.

What is wrong?

For most sound systems this would be an indication of a bad pre-amp or power amplifier left channel.

• 1 month later...

Give me till next weekend, I'm pulling mine out for an aftermarket (head unit didn't always work). I can ship it to you to try yours out, if it fixes it we'll talk about $$, if not just ship it back to me and you'll know that the trouble is somewhere else.

Whadya think?

rick, all ya got to do , is turn them young -uns of yours loose, with a couple of screwdrivers, they,ll have it "fixed" in no time!

lol

or

take a couple of stiff, "small batch" breaks before you tackle it.

good luck to ya brother.

just jt:2133:

You could be very right. My daughters Nintendo DS was in an Asian language and wanted me to fix it. I spent 20 minutes on and and gave up. Asked my 8 year old son, 7 at the time, if he could fix it. He had it back in English in two minutes.

Dude, I rarely drink anymore but still have some Bookers left. I do not live up to the name I have anymore. In fact, on another forum I changed it to TipperT. (Tipper Turtle) Why and what it means to me is unknown, I must have been drunk, lol.

The doc put me on the South Beach diet cause I had some really high cholesterol levels and I was starting to get heavy. No drinking on the diet, I had to give up caffiene too. Lost 32lbs so far, got another 23 to go.

Hope things are well with you brotha!

You could be very right. My daughters Nintendo DS was in an Asian language and wanted me to fix it. I spent 20 minutes on and and gave up. Asked my 8 year old son, 7 at the time, if he could fix it. He had it back in English in two minutes.

Dude, I rarely drink anymore but still have some Bookers left. I do not live up to the name I have anymore. In fact, on another forum I changed it to TipperT. (Tipper Turtle) Why and what it means to me is unknown, I must have been drunk, lol.

The doc put me on the South Beach diet cause I had some really high cholesterol levels and I was starting to get heavy. No drinking on the diet, I had to give up caffiene too. Lost 32lbs so far, got another 23 to go.

Hope things are well with you brotha!

some day, before i "cash in", i hope to come up there, and help ya polish off the last of the bookers!

glad to hear that you are watching your health!

your children will need you for MANY years to come.

love ya brother!

just jt