IGNORED

Audio dead?

RVtrike

Advice please,

2009 Royal star venture.

The audio control shows no sign of life. checked connections. Will clean and reconnect after reading threads here. Is there any other secret repair. I have also checked the fuse and voltage to the brown/white wire.

If it doesn't come to life what are the alternatives. How do you tell if it's the brain box or the controller and display on the handlebar? Is there repair for them? Where? cost?

or replacement? where? cost?

Thanks for your help.

mine went dead the first of May so i took it to the dealer they took the control off the handle bar sent it out it was gone for 9 weeks came back said it was good so then they wanted the amp under the fairing so now it's been gone for about 9 weeks as well and still no radio:crying: but since yours is less than two years old you should get a replacement i have to wait and get a rebuilt or refurbished one.

• 2 months later...

Please read my article on Audio Dead or Radio Dead as it might help[ you out some. the only way to check each component is to put in another one. Its trial and error so to speak. The dealers do not have any means of testing the individual components:bang head:

Advice please,2009 Royal star venture.

The audio control shows no sign of life. checked connections. Will clean and reconnect after reading threads here. Is there any other secret repair. I have also checked the fuse and voltage to the brown/white wire.

If it doesn't come to life what are the alternatives. How do you tell if it's the brain box or the controller and display on the handlebar? Is there repair for them? Where? cost?

or replacement? where? cost?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by DanC
add more info