IGNORED

Whats the most quiet exhaust for RSV?

ken

I went from BUBS back to stock mufflers. The BUBS had no fiberglass packing at the time. Since I changed back to the RSTD OEM muffler I have put fiberglass packing in the BUBS but I have not reinstalled them on my RSV to see if they are as quiet as stock. I really like the look of the RSTD OEM mufflers compared to the BUBS so I am not in any hurry.

:thumbsup2:

Hmmmm what a cowinkiedink, just happened to list a set in classifieds today http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=3170

What do you have now? Are they REAL loud? Might consider a trade. God Bless. Mike

I have khrome works on now. I can't say they are "LOUD". I think they sound about as loud as a stock harley. If you look I think there is a sound clip somewhere around the site. I'm going out Cleveland this weekend to run in my first Marathon. I am planning to stop by Pinwall cycles to see what they have for stock. I see them alot on ebay. Prices seem good.

i have 2 pair of stock oem rsv mufflers, 1 set has never been used, i took them off the bike when i assembled it at the dealership and installed my bubs.

they have been packed inside the muffler box since that day.

be glad to sell 1 set of them for the first $100.00 or trade them for another set of bubs in nice shape.

mike