I have the drivers pillow top on mine (well I did until a couple of days ago) and the previous owner simply used 2 small "L" brackets to attach it to the frame (in the stock position)... cant help you with the passengers seat.

Do you still have the driver pillow top and do you want to sell it?

Joe

For the front, there are a couple of small "L" brackets. look in the tech section - there is a drawing for them or jemorrisonjr has the drawing. Easy to install. (I think we got the last ones he had - pm jemorrisonjr to see if he has any more.) for the rear, you need the mounting bracket (Pinwall removes it and sells it separately.) I might be able to find the pick of it from ebay but, I think they list it as a venture seat bracket. you wont have a back bolt like the TD does now. replace the front td bracket with the Venture one(it's a direct swap with the three mounting bolts holding it to the fender) and put the two bolts in. We have done over a thousand miles since we put them on and they have been great. Went on the trail of tears - close to 400 miles in one day - went to the dragon and back - 400 miles in one day, went to Dahlonega and back about 300 miles in one day.

For the front, there are a couple of small "L" brackets. look in the tech section - there is a drawing for them or jemorrisonjr has the drawing. Easy to install. (I think we got the last ones he had - pm jemorrisonjr to see if he has any more.) for the rear, you need the mounting bracket (Pinwall removes it and sells it separately.) I might be able to find the pick of it from ebay but, I think they list it as a venture seat bracket. you wont have a back bolt like the TD does now. replace the front td bracket with the Venture one(it's a direct swap with the three mounting bolts holding it to the fender) and put the two bolts in. We have done over a thousand miles since we put them on and they have been great. Went on the trail of tears - close to 400 miles in one day - went to the dragon and back - 400 miles in one day, went to Dahlonega and back about 300 miles in one day.

Thanks I think I have a line on everything I need.

Joe :fatsmiley: