IGNORED

Dropped my bike

I was coming home from work this evening and was making a slow left turn when my rear wheel slid out from under me and down I went. Luckily I was going real slow at the time and wasn't hurt. My bike a 96 Royal Star Tour Classic didn't get hurt to badly either. The crash bars did their job pretty well. My right saddle bag got a little road rash and I busted up my right front blinker and passing lamp. I have an extra blinker set and passing light bar but I do not have a passing lamp for the right side. I have one that works on the left side with the toggle switch but after a quick look they don't seem to be interchangeable. Would anyone out there possibly have a right side passing lamp that they would be willing to part with? Please P.M.me if you do. Thanks.. The only other thing I noticed while doing a quick check of the damage was that I have oil dripping from what looks like some type of overflow hose located near the front of the bike just back of the radiator. Any ideas on that? I have a 14 hour day at work tomorrow so I guess any work on the bike will have to wait for the weekend..Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks