IGNORED

Loaner 2007 Midnight venture

Dragonslayer

I picked up my buddies loaner 2007 Midnight Venture tonight that he is letting me use while I tear my bike down and go through it for it's annual. I got a long list of things i need to do to my 87 VR.

But the 2007 is a nice ride and I am greatful he is willing to let me use his since he doesn't seem to ride it much. It has 1125 miles on it since he bought it new and I know I've put at least 300 of those miles on it just to keep fresh gas in it. What a waste to have a great ride and leave it in the carport collecting cobwebs.

Guest tx2sturgis

It has 1125 miles on it since he bought it new and I know I've put at least 300 of those miles on it just to keep fresh gas in it. What a waste to have a great ride and leave it in the carport collecting cobwebs.

ELEVEN HUNDRED? :yikes::doh:

There ought to be a law against that. Well thats the exact same bike I have, you saw it. But mine has about 25,000 on it now. Fast approaching valve clearance time. Might have to wait till winter sets in for that.

Have fun dude!

I have a friend of mine that has an 08 with 2800 miles. Mine is an 07 with 32,000. He is retired and in good health. I am still working. I am always giving him a hard time about never riding. Everytime I ask him about going with me if it's more than a couple of hours ride he says no. I just don't understand some people.

I don't think Bob is old enough for a 2nd Gen yet.:whistling:

Thanks Dan for that vote of confidence.

Oh, by the way I took a ride up around Vogel last Saturday and found your riding gloves.......

But, I don't think you will want them back....

They appeared a little digested and decompossed.