IGNORED

No Headlights or tail-lights

Well on my home from work this morning I lost the head and tail lights, also the speedo lights are out. The brake, turn, and radio still work. I was able able to pull in to a convience store and got my wife to pick me up. I am going to try and get some sleep then back and see what is wrong (I hope). In the mean time any suggestions? It is still dark so I am going to try and get a few hours sleep then make my try at getting the bike back home. Thanks in advance. oh yeah the warning and neutral lights are still working. Ken

Definitely is a fuse and as I recall the fuse is under the cover just under the seat.

My running/passing lights were also on the headlight fuse and the fuse blew a couple of times. I changed the the passing lights over to a relay and it cured the problem but I know there have been some issues with the wiring on the passing lights.

Had my fuse blow one night, bang no headlights......exciting.....

Good luck,

BOO

15 amp fuse located under the left side cover, inside a black box...should be labeled inside the box as to which fuse it is...15 amp is blue.

Mine did that a couple of times...both while on a trip. IT would blow the fuse and I would replace it, never would happen again for months. I was determined I was gonna find it and I replaced the wire in the pipes for the passing lamps (although I did not really find nothing that could have been the problems. I found I had a pinched wire behind the license plate. I repaired this and have not had any trouble since.

This can be tricky to find if...it is a intermitten problem such as mine.