IGNORED

BareFoot Willies Cup Holder on the Passenger Grab bars

Sleeperhawk

I used a water bottle basket for a bicycle from Wally World ($6.97) Clamped it right to the grab handle where the SO wanted it, and set sail. So far it is working out great, and doesn't look all that bad. You can squeeze or pull it in or out a little to make a good fit for the cup or container that is used. The SO has a water bottle that she always has with her so it is a one time adjustment for me.. I will look to see if I have any photos of it.

You can see it in this photo, but bairley...

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo265/kj5ix/01%20Venture/pinstriptrunk.jpg

Here too if you look carfully.

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo265/kj5ix/01%20Venture/pinstripright.jpg

We also have the water bottle from Wallie world $6.95 looks OK too mounted on the right passenger grab bar and so far after 1200mi its still doing its job Peg really likes it holds her water bottle really good stays in place with no problems..

As for the barefoot cup holder I had one on my 03 RSV which Monty has now work great for me on the handle bar. Well getting me another one soon...

I used a water bottle basket for a bicycle from Wally World ($6.97) Clamped it right to the grab handle where the SO wanted it, and set sail. So far it is working out great, and doesn't look all that bad. You can squeeze or pull it in or out a little to make a good fit for the cup or container that is used. The SO has a water bottle that she always has with her so it is a one time adjustment for me.. I will look to see if I have any photos of it.

You can see it in this photo, but bairley...

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo265/kj5ix/01%20Venture/pinstriptrunk.jpg

Here too if you look carfully.

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo265/kj5ix/01%20Venture/pinstripright.jpg

here is a pic of the one you have i cobbed it from Squidly but we won't tell'em

attachment.php?attachmentid=4122&d=1164114791

Guest scarylarry

What I'm looking for is a cup holder for the bars, something that doesn't hit and doesn't need to be adjust to the cup, I saw a video where a guy was bending back and forth to make it fit the cup and that wasn't what I wanted..

I want to set in the holder and a solid all around the bottom and sides...

What I'm looking for is a cup holder for the bars, something that doesn't hit and doesn't need to be adjust to the cup, I saw a video where a guy was bending back and forth to make it fit the cup and that wasn't what I wanted..

You need to look at the Butler Cup set up I have one on the RSV, and GL1800 it is a claw for either 20 or 32 Oz cups that come with the setup. I have both claws. The cup fits, and doesn't move around. Several ways to use it. :happy34:

http://www.glassact.com/

http://www.glassact.com/gallery/gallery1-0.jpg

Guest scarylarry
I use the Kruzer Kaddy drink holders on my bike.

http://www.kruzerkaddy.net/products.html

Have one mounted on the left bar and another on the right arm rest for the Mrs.

Both are the leater covered versions.

I'll dig up a pic and add it here later.

Larry

You don't have a issue when the bars are turn the left all the way, that is the only thing that has held me back from installing one..I did a search and never could find a picture..

Larry, go to Judy's Leather in Lynchburg. They have what you want....

Ok here's a couple pics of the Kruzer Kaddy as mounted on my bike. Picture #2 & #3 is with full lock left of the bars. Pics #5 & #6 are the passenger drink holder. There's about 2 1/2" from the bottom of the cup holder when wheel is straight to top of tank and when in a full lock left I have about 1 1/4" clearance there. Note that I have Flanders bars on so a stock bar could be a bit closer in left locked position.

Larry

Edited by Carbon_One

Guest scarylarry
Larry, go to Judy's Leather in Lynchburg. They have what you want....

I would get it faster off ebay....I don't know when I can get down there....

We also have the water bottle from Wallie world $6.95 looks OK too mounted on the right passenger grab bar and so far after 1200mi its still doing its job Peg really likes it holds her water bottle really good stays in place with no problems..

As for the barefoot cup holder I had one on my 03 RSV which Monty has now work great for me on the handle bar. Well getting me another one soon...

Just picked this up today and installed on the right side grab bar, but you have to angle it in toward the seat or else the saddle bag lid won't open. Not sure I like that situation or the way it looks. I know my better half won't like it, so it'll probably be coming off. I'll save it for the handle bar for when I take a long ride again somewhere. Not a huge investment at $6.95.

Just picked this up today and installed on the right side grab bar, but you have to angle it in toward the seat or else the saddle bag lid won't open. Not sure I like that situation or the way it looks. I know my better half won't like it, so it'll probably be coming off. I'll save it for the handle bar for when I take a long ride again somewhere. Not a huge investment at $6.95.

Yep thats the way I have it set up on the Venture I dint much like it either at first So I had Peg try it out first before I removed it and she loves it! So I left it on there after a while it grew on me and now I like it

Peg likes the set up she said its easier for her to work with its not in her way also she likes it due to the angle its less likely in losing the water bottle when putting back in the holder.

Like you said $6.95 is not a Hugh investment!

Thanks for posting that link, George. I needed that accessory bracket and the cheapest I found was 50 bucks. Cant beat 15 bucks with a stick.

Oh by the way, I added those "eyebrows" to the bags. Yep, I plagarized ya....:smile5:

Here's a picture of what I was talking about. The wife hates it, so it's coming off tomorrow. :bawling:

Guest scarylarry
Here's a picture of what I was talking about. The wife hates it, so it's coming off tomorrow. :bawling:

I agree with her, Biting the bullet and ordering a chrome one