IGNORED

Been Wondering

MamaMo

I think he still looks in once in a while just don't want nothing to do with us...:think:

He has his reasons, and wether some understand the reasons or not, those reasons are real to him...

Yes, I do miss his "questionable" humor too....

(a one of a kind type guy..but he appeared to be all heart)

Folks, it is my fault that Dallas no longer posts here. He was NOT banned in any manner. He liked posting controversial things and sometimes could be very insulting to other members. Most of us came to know his personality and pretty much just brushed it off but some of the newer members didn't always know how to take him.

He made such a post one day and then posted something along the lines of "Don, you better get used to sitting at the computer with your finger on the delete button because I'm going to post what I want to". I don't remember the exact words but something close to that.

I emailed Dallas and told him that I appreciated most of his input on the site but that I would never allow myself to be put in the position of having to sit at a computer all the time out of fear of what a certain member might post. I told him that nobody has ever been banned from our site and I hoped that it never became necessary but I would do that before being held hostage by anybody.

He replied that he was leaving the site and that I was just afraid that he was becoming too famous and more popular than me and that I was scared of that. He then quit posting and has never been back.

He replied that he was leaving the site and that I was just afraid that he was becoming too famous and more popular than me and was scared of that. He then quit posting and has never been back.

Well, if thats the case then he needed to go. Nothing personal against Dallas but that was the comment of a child, not a grown-up. :no-no-no: