IGNORED

Do I qualify for Iron Butt?

Oldslow

1500 in 36 works, Go to the web site it'll tell you. I hope you got your paper work together

It was only a lark for me...I don't really care about it. I don't actually know what an Iron Butt is(except a long ride). I seen it referred to here on the site! Happy to have made so many miles with so little trouble. There was so much rain and hail around us but we never even got really wet. We seemed to slip thru it all pretty much unscathed.

I feel blessed!:2143:

ND and Montana roads have great speed limits!!!:thumbsup2:

Glad your home!!

I know about the storm here, as I caught it comming back from Crows nest Pass .

Almost thought you would have stopped tho say Hi to Rocket as he is still in that area.

:fishin:

I don't know Rocket or where he lives. We had our minds set on getting home, nothing else.

If anyone ever gets to Jordan, Montana on a Sunday morning, stop at the little gas station/diner/gift shop for a breakfast buffet. You can't miss it cause it's the only one! That old gal can make a breakfast that is for champions! It was awesome. The best meal of the trip!

There are several levels of Iron Butt rides sanctioned by the Iron Butt Association (IBA). The most common is the Saddle Sore 1000 (SS1000) which is 1000 miles in 24 hours. The next most common, and the one you apparently rode, is the Bun Burner 1500 (BB1500) which is 1500 miles in 36 hours.

There are some more extreme rides such as the BBGold (1500 miles in 24 hours), SS2000 (2000 miles in 48 hours), SS3000, SS5000, 10-10th, etc. There is specific documentation required for each ride.

It is all right here: http://www.ironbutt.com/ridecerts/

Good times, Oh yeah, good times.

RR

IBA #33089 (SS1000, BB1500, SS2000 - ridden but not submitted)

I don't know Rocket or where he lives. We had our minds set on getting home, nothing else.

You would have seen me, if you had stopped in at the "Pork in the Pines" pig roast. I stopped in Regina today to vist & back to Wainwright tomorrow.