IGNORED

Threads that grow and grow

Most of the threads fit my window just fine but once and a while I will be reading along and all of a sudden a post (or is it a thread?) grows to about twice the normal width. This isn't a real show-stopper but it caused me to have to drag back and forth for each line. Us RSV'rs are into things going smooth and easy. Am I doing something to cause this phenomenon?

It it usually due to something that has been posted in that thread. Give me a thread for an example and I'll take a look.

Wouldn't you know...It's like wanting the dealer to hear the chirping sound when it just won't do it. I can't find one now but if it happens again I will let you know. :detective: It is more of a problem than what the resolution would creat and resolution wouldn't change by itself. The changes grow to at least double the size of normal and the font size looks the same.

• 7 months later...

OK...that's a perfect example and is exactly what I suspected. It is because the pictures are so large. The page has to widen in order for the pictures to fit. In that case, I will probably go back and resize the pictures but that is what causes it.

I have resized the pictures in that post. You may have to CTL and Refresh your browser for it to show the new page but it should fit on your page now.

I won't do this with all threads but do want to try and keep our tech library looking good.

Thanks for letting me know.