IGNORED

Going to see Squidley...........

DragonRider

Jamie and I will be departing Newnan tonite to deliver the trailer Jamie sold to Rock Hound, we will be meeting up with him at Squidley's in Conroe, Tx. I will also be picking up the engine and frame that Squidley picked up for me up near Ft. Worth. We will be there around noon, so maybe if its 0k with Squidley we could maybe have a little meet and eat in the evening someplace near Brad's place. I sure we can find a good BBQ or TexMex to eat at...........

I havent even mentioned the meet and eat part to Brad yet, but I sure he will be up for eating...........................

:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

That sounds good.... I`ll call Brad today and see where they are going to meet up at, I would really like to meet ya`ll. Be safe and hope to see ya tonight..

K

I havent even mentioned the meet and eat part to Brad yet, but I sure he will be up for eating...........................

:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

It's funny you mention it Lew as I was actually thinking the same thing. I didn't want to be presumptuious and plan a mini M&E until I talked with you. I know an AWESOME place in North Houston or there is a decent TexMex in Cleveland just north of our place. Unfortunately I dont think Lonna will be there as I believe she has to work

:(

I'll just call it and we'll head to Cleveland as I dont really feel like dealing with the brain deads in Houston :no-no-no: El Burrito in Cleveland is where we'll go, I'll post up a thread in the M&E section and make it a late lunch/early dinner time. :thumbsup2: