IGNORED

I Think I'll Keep Her.

6pak

For all the problems I've had with the moneypit, I can finally say persistance does pay.

Left Oak Ridge at about 7am friday morning, with the thought that this trip will make or break her.

My brother and I headed for hinesville Ga to see my son.

He was on my goldwing, and I on the moneypit.

The first thing we hit was the dragon, as he had never been across it before. We stayed on us129 all the way to athens Ga. from there ran ga15 down to wrightsville, then ga57 to glennville, then ga 196 to hinesville. the only bad part of the whole ride was low flying clouds on the dragon made the road wet, and no chance for pics.

Remember they were racin in atlanta this weekend, so didn't want to get near there. Came back thru atlanta yesterday as he had to work this morning. 450 miles at 80 plus.

Neither old bike missed a beat, I wasnt worried about the wing, but was a little apprehensive about the vr.

Anyhow, 954 miles over the weekend, and both performed really well.

I want to thank all the guys on this site for their advice. without you, this was never possible.

And by the way, I made this trip after having my appendix out 2 weeks ago.:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2: