IGNORED

2011 rsv

KiteSquid

Well Yamaha just announce the 2011 RSV on the Canadian and US sites and here is the BIG news.....

They changed the color of the paint.....again....

:(

And raised the price......again...

I have just scheduled a test ride on a 2010 Goldwing for Monday...... gotta replace the 2007 RSV I just totaled as Yamaha did NOT use the 2nd gen VMax motor in the 2011 RSV :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Wish me luck at the Honda dealership.

Well Yamaha just announce the 2011 RSV on the Canadian and US sites and here is the BIG news.....

They changed the color of the paint.....again....

And raised the price......again...

I have just scheduled a test ride on a 2010 Goldwing for Monday...... gotta replace the 2007 RSV I just totaled as Yamaha did NOT use the 2nd gen VMax motor in the 2011 RSV :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Wish me luck at the Honda dealership.

Good luck! I have any and all foot positions on mine resolved..The more you ride it the more you will LOVE it..Watch the curves,I countersteered hard like I did on my RSV and dang near lost it..takes just a twitch of the butt and you are in and out of a curve.

Kite which dealer are you test riding the Wing at? I went to the one near Waldorf this morning and looked at an 2010 base model Wing, I'm thinking of jumping ship too.....

The dealership in Harisonburg VA. if you go to the Honda website HERE you can find the test ride dealerships......

Guest tx2sturgis
The dealership in Harisonburg VA. if you go to the Honda website HERE you can find the test ride dealerships......

Let me call them and tell them you just trashed a bike...then you may not HAVE to test ride that thing!

:buttkick: :crackup:

Guest scarylarry
Wow. The Star is imploding......

How sad.

MSRP over $20k.....wow, what are they thinking???

They ain't that is the problem, I was sitting on the sidelines waiting and hoping for a change..

Looks like I will have to do something else, just don't know what as of yet...

Edited by scarylarry

Looks like they had a bunch of 2010 "s" models sitting around and are calling them 2011's.I work for a John Deere dealer,thats what JD does when they are getting ready to come out with a new model.They sell off everything they can before they reless the new model.Don't be surprised if yamaha comes out with the new model later this year.Or i could be way off base and they will cancel the touring line like kawasaki did.:confused24: