Are you mounting them yourself or is Sharp's going to do it for you?

You may wanna check their prices mounted compared to buying them online and paying them to mount them.

It cost me a little more to get my back tire through them, but I saved that in labor by having them mount it.

I just had a set of Avons put on my 2006 RSV. I printed off the price from Southwest Moto and took it to Sharps and asked when what they could do. They matched the price and I got the cheaper mounting by buying from Sharps. You might try that, it worked for me.

I have the Avons and the narrower front tire on mine. I really like them and see no reason to try anything else. I have over 10,000 miles on them now, and at the rate they're going, I'll probably get 14 or 15,000 out of them. Stock size is really the only option for the back. Wider ones will almost certainly rub the swingarm.

Hi Jack, good to hear from you again. I put Avon Venom MT90HB-16 on the front and 150/90HB-15 on the rear of mine. Sure do like them. If you are planning on having them mounted I think Forrest and Jerry have the right idea of checking with Sharps to see what you can get them for mounted and all. Probably will be the better deal.

Sharp's had no problem matching the internet pricing on the tires for me. I just printed off the internet price and took it with me. They did charge sales tax, but I got the cheaper mounting by buying from them. I am thinking just find the best price you can on the internet, print it off and ask them what they can do.

Sharp's had no problem matching the internet pricing on the tires for me. I just printed off the internet price and took it with me. They did charge sales tax, but I got the cheaper mounting by buying from them. I am thinking just find the best price you can on the internet, print it off and ask them what they can do.

Yep, got me convinced, That is what I will do next time.....